PRESENTATION


Presentation

This is an unusual presentation, since I write it when the blog has already been running for two weeks and after several posts have been published. I start this blog with a critical review of the facts surrounding allegations of sexual abuse against Woody Allen. I don’t know if I’ll want to try other things in the future or not. Nor do I know if I’ll have the same judgements on this subject when this adventure ends as when I started the publication. Although anyone who examines the blog entries can verify that my assessment of the facts is overwhelmingly in favor of Allen's innocence, I am open to examine any new evidence that may arise or that may change my judgement if the critical analysis of well-known facts or new revelations require it. So far, however, the more I look into the facts, the clearer I find his innocence.

I will try to use independent sources and, above all, sources contrary to Allen’s interests as foundation of my arguments and analyses: the little we know about judicial declarations; the judicial rulings that are known (which are not all); the reports we know something (very little) about; Mia Farrow's autobiography; the memoirs of her babysitter and principal witness, Kristy Groteke; and the prosecution document announcing that no criminal action against Allen would be taken. I will also resort to the statements of Moses Farrow, privileged witness of everything that happened, which, beyond his personal tragedy, raise some questions that need elucidation.

If any of you want to contribute anything, or do not feel convinced by any of my arguments, or feel that I overlooked essential facts, please feel free to make use of the comments. Any form of civilized discussion of facts and arguments will be welcomed. Those who seek a different form of discussion don’t need to come here.



Comentarios

Entradas populares